Thursday, October 26, 2006

Movin' on up!

I got an epromotion! It's been fun, but the guys at Orange and Blue Hue offered me a spot writing for them. They get about ten billion times the page views I do, and they said I can write exactly the same crazy nonsense I write here. So it's time to move on, at least until they get tired of my shenanigans (which are cheeky and fun). This is a good opportunity to work at a much better site; as well as to take advantage of good writers who can cover up my own shortcomings.

Thanks to my readers for apparently enjoying my stuff (stat-counter says you're there!)

I should have an article up there by the end of the day. You'll know it's me, because I'm the only one too unoriginal enough to come up with a pseudonym. See you on the other side.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pigott said...

Congrats.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish to convey [url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] my respect for your kind-

heartedness giving support to men and

women who

should have guidance on

this important

content. Your very own dedication to passing the message along has been unbelievably informative and have

truly permitted workers like me to

arrive at their objectives. sac longchamp pas cher , Your new invaluable

tutorial implies a whole lot a person

like me and even more to [url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] my [url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] mates. Thanks a lot; from all of us.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home