Friday, October 13, 2006

'Gator Wranglin' for October 13th
Stealing stories from America's best student paper


Mr. Two-Bits is perhaps the greatest man in the world. He's a true Gator Warrior with a first class ticket to Valhalla waiting for him. Like a cheer-leading zombie, he’s never aged and never lost energy. He’s flirted with retirement, and it’s hard to believe that it’s every for real, but every time it’s mentioned I will fear the possibility of his leaving. Every year the Alligator runs an article extolling the greatness of Mr. Two-Bits, and yet again his retirement is mentioned.

Please don’t leave us!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gatorpilot said...

My fear is that my children -- age 2 and 1, respectively, who've never been to a UF game -- will only see Mr. 2 Bits in old game footage.

It doesn't seem likely that Edmundson will still be 2-bitsing by the time they get to the games. But there's still hope.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Rob G said...

Yeah, I have the same worry about my future children.

I am starting to think that Edmundson should personally train a successor.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home